Teriyaki Meatballs Makes about 40 meatballs
Who doesn’t like meatballs? These meatballs are savory and sweet and with the teriyaki glaze; it fits with stir fry perfectly. These freeze very well.
2 pounds lean ground beef
1 small onion; small dice
1 sleeve RITZ® Whole Wheat Crackers; crushed
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Combine ground beef, onion, and egg. Mix well with wooden spoon or hands. Add RITZ® and carefully mix to combine, add salt and pepper.
- Roll in to balls about 1” in diameter. Bake in a preheated 400° oven for 15 minutes. Allow to cool slightly and remove from pan.
- While meatballs are baking; pour about 1 ½ to 2 cups teriyaki sauce into a small sauce pan and cook on medium heat for about 15 minutes; stirring frequently.
- When meatballs are done; carefully add then to the teriyaki sauce and simmer for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove meatballs from sauce and place on baking sheet. Bake for about 10 minutes in a 400° oven. Remove and enjoy with your favorite stir-fry.
Inner Chef Notes:
- I used “Soy Vay Vari Vari Teriyaki Sauce”; this sauce in a combination of Jewish and Asian influence. You can find this sauce at Wal-mart stores.
- I used Birds Eye® Stir Fry Vegetables (it comes with sauce and noodles!)