Breakfast Pizza Makes: 2 pizzas
What you need:
1 dozen eggs
1/4 cup milk
Salt and Pepper to taste
2 Sausage gravy packets (I use Bob Evans ready-made; in the sausage section)
2 Ready-made pizza crusts (I use Kroger brand)
1 package shredded Colby-Jack cheese
What to do:
PREHEAT OVEN to 375 degrees.
1. Whisk milk and eggs. Heat large skillet over medium heat. Make scrambled eggs. Salt and pepper to taste.
2. Meanwhile, microwave gravy packets, put in bowl and stir well.
3. Lay pizza crusts directly on center rack of oven and bake for 5-7 minutes (just to warm).
4. Remove crusts from oven and spoon sausage gravy onto each crust. Top with scrambled eggs. Sprinkle with cheese and then bacon bits.
5. Return crusts to oven and bake until cheese is melted.