JELL-O OREO Pudding Pie
2pkg. (3.4 oz. each) JELL-O OREO Flavor Instant Pudding
2 ½ cups cold milk
1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
1 OREO Pie Crust (6 oz.)*
5 OREO cookies, cut in half
1. BEAT pudding mixes and milk with whisk 2 min. Stir in half the COOL WHIP.
2. POUR into crust.
3. REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until firm. Top with remaining COOL WHIP and cookies just before serving.
SUBSTITUTE Prepare using a HONEY MAID Graham Pie Crust.
*Inner Chef Note: If you cannot find an “OREO” crust; you can make your own. Recipe below
Homemade OREO Pie Crust
2 packages OREO cookies (not Double Stuffed)
4-6 Tbsp. melted butter
9” pie pan
- Remove top cookie wafer from OREO (you can make Double Stuffed with the remaining OREOs)
- Put unfrosted wafers into a sealable plastic bag and crush until almost fine. Place cookie crumbs in medium bowl.
- Add melted butter (starting with 4 Tbsp. first) until crust is like that of a graham cracker crust. Spoon into pie pan and pat up the sides and bottom. Chill for 30 minutes before filling.