Meat and Veggies Over Rice
(The taste of the marinade from the chicken and the seasonings from the beef work so well together to create this dish.)
Chicken from Chicken Caesar
Grilled Steak from a Mexican dish
Cooked White Rice
Chicken stock; 8 oz.
1 Yellow pepper, sliced
1 Red pepper, sliced
1 Onion, medium; sliced
Garlic, 1 clove; minced
Soy Sauce; ¼ cup
Worcestershire sauce; 4 Tbsp.
Olive Oil; 2 Tbsp.
- Chop chicken and steak into bite sized pieces.
- In a large skillet, sauté peppers, onion and garlic in 2 Tbsp. Olive oil until veggies are soft but not mushy. Salt to taste.
- Add meat, chicken stock, soy sauce, and Worcestershire sauce. Heat on medium until meat is heated through.
- Mix ¼ cup corn starch and ¼ cup chicken stock together until there are no lumps. Slowly pour mixture into pan, stirring constantly. Continue to stir and cook until a gravy forms. Remove from heat.
- Reheat white rice and spoon meat and veggie mixture over rice and spoon gravy over top.