Caramel Apple Ideas
1. Dip in caramel, roll in pecan and drizzle with both milk and dark chocolate.
2. Dip in caramel and roll in coconut.
3. Dip in caramel and roll in Halloween sprinkles.
4. Roll in Reese’s Pieces or M&M’s
Creamy Caramel Apple Glaze
1 ½ cups unsweetened apple juice
1 cinnamon stick (3” long)
1 cup Kraft caramel bits
1 Tbsp. heavy whipping cream
- Place apple juice and cinnamon stick in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced to ½ cup, about 10 minutes. Discard cinnamon stick.
- Reduce heat to medium; add caramel bits, half at a time, while whisking after each addition until caramels are melted. Stir in cream; keep warm until ready to serve.
- Transfer to a serving dish; serve with apple slices and donut holes for dipping. Glaze can also be used for ice cream.
(Warm the glaze in the microwave if the glaze becomes too thick.