White Chocolate Popcorn
(One of the easiest, tastiest treats I have ever made!)
1 bag microwaved non-buttered popcorn (popped and cleaned of unpopped kernels)
1 bag premium white chocolate chips (I use Ghirardeili® Premium)
1. Pop corn and remove all unpopped kernels. Pour cleaned popcorn into large bowl.
2. Melt white chocolate chips according to package directions and stir until smooth.
3. Pour melted chips over popcorn and carefully toss or stir to coat.
4. Spread popcorn on a parchment lined baking tray. Sprinkle with nonpareils. Allow for melted chips to cool and set up on popcorn.
5. Store in an airtight container or resealable bag, away from warm areas.
Inner Chef Note: You do not have to use the microwave type of popcorn. This is best if eaten within 2-3 days as the popcorn will become soft.