This recipe is so easy and so delicious; you won’t believe your tastebuds!
1 tube Grands Cinnamon Rolls (I used Pillsbury® Grands Cinnabon)
1 can Cherry pie filling (apple and blueberry works great also) I used Comstock® Cherry Pie Filling
- Preheat oven according to package directions.
- Remove rolls and place in a greased 9×13 inch baking pan
- Cover pan, place in warm place for about 40 minutes. Rolls will rise just a bit.
- With a tablespoon, push down center of roll to make a “bowl”. Fill with 1-1 ½ Tbsp. of pie filling.
- Bake according to package directions.
- When done, remove from oven and transfer to cool sheet to cool.
- Drizzle icing over Danish and enjoy!