•1 small onion chopped
•1/2 a cup of milk
•2 tablespoons of butter
•1/4 a teaspoon of salt
•1/8 a teaspoon of pepper
•1/2 of a teaspoon of mustard
•2 eggs that are separated
•1 cup of cheddar cheese
•ham cut into bits
•2 cups of leftover mashed potatoes
1. Use a skillet to sautè the onion in the butter. Do this until it is tender.
2. Add the milk, salt and pepper, mustard, ham bits, spinach to the skillet. Stir this until it is brought to a boil.
3. Remove it from the heat and add the mashed potatoes. Then, stir it up and ensure that it is mixed well.
4. Next, stir in the two egg yolks until everything is smooth.
5. Wait for fifteen minutes so it can cool to room temperature. Then, stir in the cup of cheddar cheese.
6. Use a small mixing bowl to beat the two egg whites. You should do this until soft peaks form. Then, fold it into the skillet with the rest of the potato mixture.
7. Grease a one-quart baking dish to spoon the mixture into it.
8. Bake it in the oven at 350 degrees. It will take approximately 40-45 minutes. It should be puffed and lightly brown once it is finished.