Grilled Stuffed Tenderloin
2 boneless pork tenderloins
1 box of your favorite stuffing mix (I used Sage Stuffing
Mallet for tenderizing meats
- Make stuffing according to package directions and let cool.
- Butterfly your pork loins (please watch the video, you will understand it better than me trying to explain it) and then stuff and truss tenderloins. Season all sides of tenderloin with salt and pepper.
- Set your grill on high (all burners) and let grill temperature come to 400˚. Then turn two burners to medium-low, keep one on high (usually back or front).
- Oil grill if desired (I didn’t). Place stuffed tenderloin on grill over medium low burners and grill until tenderloin reaches internal temperature of 140˚. Turning tenderloin throughout cooking time to ensure equal cooking and browning. This can take anywhere from 30 to 45 minutes.
- Remove from grill and let rest for at least 5 minutes. The tenderloin will continue to cook and this is fine.
- Remove all kitchen twine, slice tenderloin and serve.
FOR THE OVEN: Pan-sear all sides of tenderloin in hot pan with 2 Tbsp. olive oil Transfer hot pan and tenderloin to a 400˚ oven and bake for about 10-15 minutes; check internal temperature after 10 minutes. Internal temperature should read 140˚. Remove from oven and let rest for at least 5 minutes.
If you have any questions; it’s alright to ask.