Roasted Fingerling Potatoes with Dill-Horseradish Cream
2 lbs. Fingerling potatoes
2 Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
1 Tbsp. Fresh dill, chopped plus more for garnish
1 cup Sour cream
1-2 Tbsp. prepared horseradish, or more to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Wash, dry and halve or quarter the fingerling potatoes depending on size, so that pieces are fairly uniform in size for even cooking. Lightly oil a large baking sheet or roasting pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes with the olive oil and sprinkle lightly with the kosher salt and ground pepper. Toss to coat evenly and arrange in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Roast for 30-40 minutes, turning occasionally for even cooking until the potatoes are tender when pierced with a knife.
- While the potatoes are roasting, prepare the horseradish cream. Combine the sour cream with the horseradish and mix well. Season to taste with salt and pepper, add fresh dill and set aside for at least 15 minutes for flavors to develop.
- When the potatoes are done, transfer to a serving bowl or platter. Sprinkle with additional fresh dill if desired and serve with the horseradish cream as a dipping sauce.