Veggie and Chicken Ramen Serves: 4
Very easy recipe; the best part is; you can use your favorite veggies!
2 packages Ramen noodles (any flavor will work, you are just using the noodles)
2 cups Chicken broth
1 Garlic clove, minced
1/2 Onion, diced
2 Small zucchini, sliced and halved
1 Red pepper, diced
1 Orange sweet pepper, diced
1/2 lb. Mushrooms, sliced
3 Chicken breast, boneless and skinless; diced to 1″ cubes
3 Tbsp. Flour
4 Tbsp. Olive oil, divided
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Put diced chicken into ziplock bag and add flour. Seal and shake until chicken is well coated.
2. Heat 2 Tbsp. oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add diced chicken and cook til golden; about 8 minutes.
3. Remove chicken from pan and add remaining oil to pan. Add veggies to pan and saute for about 8 minutes.
4. Add chicken broth to veggies and cook on medium-high heat until reduced by 1/2. Add chicken to veggie mixture and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
5. Add uncooked ramen noodles to chicken mixture and cover. Cook until noodles are done.