Smoked Sausage Foil for the Grill Serves: 6-8
2 packages (4 sausages total) Smoked Sausage; cut into 1” pieces
3 ears Fresh Corn on the Cob; cut each into 3 pieces
1 pound Baby Yellow potatoes; halved (larger ones can be quartered)
1 Green Pepper; sliced very thin
2 Sweet Red Peppers; sliced very thin
½ large Yellow onion; sliced very thin
2 sticks butter; sliced into teaspoon squares
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Take 2 large pieces of HEAVY DUTY aluminum foil and make a rectangle-shaped pan with sides; laying one piece on top of the other (I needed one small and one medium because I ran out of large foil).
- Add all ingredients except butter and salt and pepper into aluminum pan. Salt and pepper to taste, and dot butter on ingredients. Cover tightly with another sheet of HEAVY DUTY foil.
- Grill on medium, stirring about every 10 minutes until potatoes are fork tender, 30-40 minutes.
- Carefully remove foil pan from grill. (I used a spatula and slid it onto a cookie sheet.
- Remove contents from foil and place on serving platter. Salt and pepper if needed.