Chili Cheese Fries Casserole
1 ½ to 2 bags Crinkle Cut Fries (32 oz. bags)
1-2 cans Chili (15 oz.) (You can use homemade; make sure it is a thick chili)
2-4 cups shredded Colby-Jack cheese; divided
- Bake fries according to package directions until they are crispy.
- Spray 9×15 baking pan with vegetable oil.
- Layer fries in bottom on baking pan until bottom is completely covered.
- Spoon chili onto fries (I used 1 can and just spooned the chili on here and there).
- Sprinkle half of cheese over chili.
- Top with rest of French fries.
- Bake for 10 minutes in a 350˚ oven.
- Remove casserole from oven and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake again for 5 minutes or until top cheese is melted.
Spoon onto plate with a dish of extra chili for dipping.