Berry Brownie Pie
1 box Duncan Hines® Chewy Fudge Brownie Mix
1 (8 oz.) package of cream cheese, softened
½ to ¾ cup white sugar
½ tsp. vanilla
2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
1 cup fresh blueberries
1 cup fresh raspberries
½ cup apricot jelly (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350˚ for metal pan (325˚ for dark or non-stick pan).
- Make brownie mix according to package directions for “chewy-like” brownies. Spray bottom only of a 12” pizza pan with baking spray. Evenly spread brownie mix onto pizza pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until brownie is set and toothpick inserted near center comes out clean or nearly clean. Cool for 1 hour.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar (1/2 cup first) and vanilla. Beat with electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Evenly spread on cooled brownie.
- Arrange fruit anyway you would like over cream cheese. Stir jelly until smooth and brush over fruit. This is optional; the jelly is there to give sheen to the fruit.
- Chill for 1 hour before serving.